Posted in: Executive Management in Idaho | Posted: |
As a Studio Manager at FACEIT Media, you will be responsible for the maintenance of broadcasting equipment and software to support Tier 1 esports broadcasting, tournament operations and live events. You will work closely with our team of product managers, designers, league operations staff, management and our partners to bring to life some of the most exciting and innovative products in esports that create transformational experiences for gamers millions of times each week.
* Broadcast Equipment Maintenance: From cameras to microphones, you will be responsible for ensuring our studios are ready to go at a moment's notice.
* Technical Configuration: Designing and configuring broadcast equipment, to meet the needs of our different products and shows.
* Technical Consultancy: Providing consultancy services for internal and external partners surrounding the broadcasting requirements in esports.
* Crew Management: Selection, management and addressing operational needs for all technical crew working events. You will be responsible for managing the broadcast and facilities team and making key decisions.
* Project Architecture and Management: Producing signal flows, planning out cable paths and power distribution to ensure that every show has everything it needs to be successful from a technical point of view.
* Have a proven experience developing software and configuring IT environments under a tight schedule.
* Radical thinking paired with strong execution you can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
* Creative problem solver you are able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
* Not afraid to get your hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success.
* Able to set goals and articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to achieve these goals.
* Must have experience working with Cisco, Juniper, Ubiquiti equipment and have deployed large scale networks on multiple occasions and are confident at both designing and deploying flexible solutions. Industry certifications are preferred such as CCNA are a plus.
* Must have experience with Windows, Linux and MacOS environments.
* Experience working with cloud based infrastructure and h264 video encoding is a plus.
* Education: B.A., B.S., or equivalent in Network Engineering, Computer Science or an appropriate equivalent. A Graduate degree is a heavily favoured, but not required.
* Great understanding and demonstrated interest in competitive gaming.
* An eye for creativity and attention to detail, you should be keen to create the most competitive gaming environment possible.
* Passion for creating great software and resilient solutions: You should know what works, what doesnt and why.