Posted in: Other in Chicago | Posted: |
TFS is a Global CRO headquartered in Sweden. We genuinely believe that "Global in mind and local at heart" is the core of our success; we operate in a global environment while retaining an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements in every country where we operate.
* Identify, select, and monitor performance of investigational sites for clinical studies.
* Ensure studies are carried out according to the study protocol, SOPs, and ICH/GCP regulations and study-specific manuals and procedures.
* Write, contribute and review of clinical protocols, amendments, informed consent forms, study guides, case report forms, IMP release package and any other clinical research related documents.
* Track and report on progress of study including site activation, patient enrollment, monitoring visits.
* Bachelor's degree preferably in life science or nursing or equivalent experience
* 3-5 years of experience as a CRA including relevant experience in Ophthalmology therapeutic area
* Able to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients