Posted in: Other in Chicago | Posted: |
Chicago Food Truck Hub is an event planning, coordination and management company that provides a wide range of services with a unique flair. Our mission is to create events that enhance experiences for our clients and their guests. Our team is nimble and focuses on transforming initial requests into special occasions and celebrations. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in making an impact on a small organization, its clients and its partners.
The Marketing Intern will be able to lead efforts in keys areas to help reaffirm the value that the company provides for its clients and potential client base. As we are gearing up for our busy season, we are excited to bring on an intern to help manage marketing and event opportunities. The successful Marketing Intern will be able to show their entrepreneurial thinking, ability to identify new opportunities and help to deliver great client experiences.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Social Media Management
- Develop social media plans and calendars for regular posts on main channels (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) - Build brand awareness through daily posts to attract the right target audiences
2. Content Creation
- Create informative content about industry-related topics information (How To Book A Food Truck For Your Company Event, etc.)
3. On-Site Event Opportunities and Execution
- Identify opportunities for on-site event promotion and awareness - Anticipate and act to solve any risks or issues that arise to ensure client, venue and partner satisfaction
4. Inbound Lead Management
- Learn client needs and patterns and be able to initiate new ideas and opportunities for clients - Seek out new partners to continually push the bar on what the company can offer clients in terms of different vendors for their events
We are in the hospitality and entertainment business, so a positive attitude focused on finding unique solutions and opportunities is key.
We look for candidates who demonstrate strength in the following areas: - Customer service - Marketing - Social media management - Strong writing skills - Sense of urgency - Ability to work some evenings and weekends during company events - Ability to help lift 20-50lbs for event set-up and breakdown