Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in New York | Posted: |
Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design powered by the worlds largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyones unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. Were also proud to be named to Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built Ins Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Vice President of Customer Success based in New York. This role is a critical function for driving the business impact that Pesado delivers to our clients, and therefore the commercial outcomes of our relationships with these clients. The right candidate understands how to develop and nurture relationships and executive sponsorship from senior-level stakeholders at Fortune 500 companies.
The ideal candidate will be extremely performance-oriented, client-centric, intellectually curious, ambitious, self-driven, hard-working, and flexible, and have the following qualifications:
* 15+ years of successful experience working with or at Fortune 100 or Fortune 500 companies, working directly with senior leadership and P&L owners -- ideally CMO, CTO, CSO, CEO, President, heads of business units with P&L ownership -- to influence the direction of the company by analyzing market opportunities, sizing opportunities, creating the strategies, and supporting the operational plans to capture the value.
* An understanding of how to engage business leaders on growth topics; and the biggest challenges CMOs, CDO, CTOs CXOs have driving growth and incremental revenue
* A very organized and structured thinker and problem solver
* Extremely strong presentation skills
* Strong ability to anticipate issues and engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Demonstrated ability to manage a high performing team
What We Want You To Do:
* Effectively operate as the CRO of your teams, leading several customer success account teams. The primary goal is to grow the commercial outcomes of our account teams renewals and upsells. We do this by delivering the greatest business outcomes for our clients.
* Facilitate your account teams ability to develop executive sponsorship from senior client stakeholders, and support the account teams in creating the most business impact for our clients by using Persado solutions
* Ensure that your account teams are following our processes, and best practices
* Own the day-to-day collaboration with the customer to consistently validate and execute the scope of their quarterly, semi-annual, and annual objectives
* Be a Persado expert on our product offerings; educating and onboarding new and existing teams/business units across the client on terminology, concepts, values and principles related to the test and learn creative process
* Build long term strategic client partnerships while delivering/expanding account revenue targets
* Oversee your account teams development and execution of detailed account plans, OKRs, QBRs, strategies and direction with a command of what is required to grow our accounts (eg: stakeholder engagement across lines of business, client strategy, joint business case development, defined client success, opportunity management)
* Be an effective coach and leader for your account teams
Who You Are:
* A mature leader with immense focus on creating strong, win-win relationships
* Performance-oriented with a track record of delivering results
* Passionate about developing people and growing a team towards shared success
* Enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
* Thrives on finding creative solutions to ambiguous problems
* Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
* Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
* Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
* Strong creative and analytical problem solver
What We Offer:
* Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
* Competitive salary and equitable compensation - Were committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
* Generous Benefits Package globally
* 401k to prepare for your future
* Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
* Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
* Structured onboarding as well as an annual education fund for continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
* Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
* All the gear you need to work smart
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.