Posted in: Engineering in Boston | Posted: |
Lightmatter builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Our architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and efficient inference and training engines. If you're a collaborative engineer or scientist who has a passion for innovation, solving challenging technical problems and doing impactful work...work like building the world's first optical computers, consider joining the team at Lightmatter!
We are looking for talented design verification engineers to help us build high quality integrated devices for the next generation of AI processors.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to define and implement the DV methodology on our integrated photonics SoCs. You'll work to root out bugs across digital, analog, and photonics domains using a mixture of traditional and to-be-invented design verification techniques.
* Help define and enhance the DV methodologies required for integrated digital/analog/photonics devices
* Create and execute test plans to insure high quality tapeouts that meet functional and performance goals
* Work with architects, DV engineers, designers, and machine-learning scientists to define validation flows
* Create reusable and scaleable testbench components, checkers, and DV architecture
* BS or higher in electrical or computer engineering (or other related fields)
* 5+ years of experience in the industry
* Experience in advanced DV techniques and languages including UVM and/or OVM
* Fluency in English, both written and verbal
* Scripting and/or software development in Python or similar language
* Ability to work with diverse teams of engineers and scientists
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan 401k
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Family Leave
* Stock Option Plan