Posted in: Engineering in Boston | Posted: |
The Field Service Engineer provides on-site service including preventive maintenance, calibration, installation, and training across all product lines in New England states. Candidates will ideally be located near Boston or Hartford.
The base salary for this position starts at $67,000/yr and depends on technical and service experience within the analytical instrumentation field. Service engineers are eligible to participate in the Service Bonus program. Our client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses; and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
* preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of instruments at customer sites within the assigned region.
* Managing inventory, trip planning, and administrative tasks related to service functions.
The ideal candidate possesses:
* 3 years experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments.
* Ability to work independently and with a strong commitmentto customer satisfaction.
* Ability to work with electronic schematics, test equipment, and repair tools
* Bachelors degree in engineering (required).
* Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
* Valid drivers license and passport.