Posted in: Executive Management in Boston | Posted: |
Life at aptihealth
The aptihealth team are health care, technology, research and user experience experts passionate about transforming behavioral healthcare. Everything we do at aptihealth is centered around our mission to revolutionize care and to ensure that the millions of people who need and deserve it have access to it. As a curious and collaborative teammate, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in healthcare and technology, you will play a key role in making that mission a reality. Together, well create and innovate transformative behavioral healthcare for millions of people.
As Product Manager, Platform, you will be responsible for vision, innovation and design across aptihealths core customer journeys through the platform. As an experienced product management leader with a background in developing and managing agile product development, you will succeed through working together with a team of designers, engineers and clinical product managers. As one of the critical product managers of the aptihealth product organization, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer. The expectation is you will exemplify the culture of aptihealth and drive transformative change for providers.
* Setting and Implementing Product Strategy developing a clearly-defined and compelling product strategy for your particular product line to ensure that all relevant product initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation, execution and customer satisfaction.
* Driving Product Innovation working with designated clinical product managers to understand and empathize directly with your core persona; the provider. The experience conceived and ultimately deployed should elevate the organizations product as a whole.
* Managing Product Development - collaboration on a daily basis between your teams designers, engineers and clinical stakeholders. Utilization of agile management with our companys stack (Atlassian Jira/Confluence, Adobe Xd and Slack) is critical for success. Effective utilization of scrum fosters testing of customer hypothesis, risk mitigation and continuous delivery.
* Measuring ROI on Product Projects ensuring product innovation and transformation initiatives should create value by, for example, improving customer engagement and loyalty, driving new revenues, or achieving new efficiencies. Since these results are measurable, the product manager should monitor and report on the ROI outcomes of product investments linked to enterprise KPIs with the goal of demonstrating the positive impact from these initiatives.
* Leading Product Experience - sustained innovation is maintained by the individuals who contribute day-in and day-out. This requires an evangelist who provides management and guidance across the three core competencies: Product Analytics, Product Management and Member Experience. People are at the core of why aptihealth is different, inside and outside of the organization.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience
* 5+ years of experience in product strategy, development and team management with a record of successfully delivering complex products and services
* Strong and extensive experience defining and instituting product process in an agile/lean environment
* Experience managing distributed teams including outside vendors and consultants
* Experience leading product teams for a rapid scaling
* Excellent problem-framing, problem-solving and project management skills
* Excellent customer service and team collaboration skills
* Unique vision and focus for changing the healthcare industry
* Passionate about being a trusted partner to transform behavioral healthcare
* Results driven - documented success in exceeding goals and objectives
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
* Demonstrated commitment to the core values of the company
* The opportunity to make life better for millions of people
* An environment of positive and super smart colleagues
* Turning innovative ideas into real-world results
* Encouraging curiosity and collaboration
* Priding ourselves in being diverse and inclusive
* Fostering a company of trust & accountability
* Competitive pay and benefits
* Investment in our team with continuous learning opportunities
* Balancing extraordinary work with your personal life
* Flexible working hours and lots of freedom in your work habits
* Embracing social responsibility with time off to serve your community
aptihealth, inc. is a behavioral health engagement company that seamlessly integrates physical and behavioral healthcare. Our platform connects medical providers, behavioral health specialists and patients with our proprietary assessment and treatment management protocols to get and keep patients healthier faster. aptihealths structured therapy programs are centered on its proprietary 15 Life Domain Clinical Framework that efficiently provides collaborative care teams with the most thorough understanding of a patients behavioral health needs. The aptihealth platform connects patients and their care teams with licensed behavioral health specialists who provide 90-day and extended care therapy by phone or video supported by an easy-to-use consumer friendly digital experience. The aptihealth program is evidenced to get individuals into therapy faster and clinically proven to improve both behavioral and medical outcomes while lowering overall cost. aptihealths investors include Hudson River Capital Holdings, KASA Investments and Timber IV.
At aptihealth, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, products and community. aptihealth is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting us.
To all recruitment agencies: aptihealth does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us, our team members or any other organization location. aptihealth is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.