Posted in: Other in Colorado Springs | Posted: |
WELCOME TO CENTURA HEALTH
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
FLOURISHING BEGINS HERE
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. Responsible for a continuum of services providing care to patients with neurological, swallowing, speech-language, cognitive, pragmatic, voice and other cognitive related disorders requiring intervention by a Speech-Language Pathologist through an interdisciplinary approach. Utilizes rehab process to promote and restore optimal health to well-being of the patient. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
WHAT YOU BRING/JOB REQUIREMENTS
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* Two years of work experience providing direct patient care in an inpatient or outpatient setting preferred
* Prior use of electronic medical records (EMR), preferred
* Master's degree in speech-language therapy with a Certificate of Clinical Competence
* Current Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American-Speech-Language-Hearing Association
* Current Speech Language Pathologist Certification with the State of Colorado
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
Physical Requirements-Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
YOUR CONNECTED COMMUNITY
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Don't forget to check out our benefits!