Posted in: Telecommunications in Michigan | Posted: |
Do you get satisfaction from helping people solve even the simplest of technical challenges?
Would you like to solve complex network technology issues?
Do you enjoy showing people how to work better by wielding Microsofts latest collaboration tools?
Would you get as excited as we do managing multiple servers bringing sports car telemetry to pit crews at the track AND engineers in Germany in the real-time pressure of a high-stakes race?
We are looking for a dynamic Level 2 System Administrator to join our team of talented professionals supporting small local companies as well as large multi-state organizations.
We are focused on leveraging technology to make our client businesses operate better than before.
Youll be set up to succeed if you have the following:
* 2+ years relevant work experience (whether on a help desk or the network side)
* Understanding of hardware and software (at the desktop and the data center)
* Familiarity with the Microsoft collaboration stack (Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint)
* Ability to troubleshoot client issues in a calm and professional manner.
* Ability to explain complex things to people using plain words, not technical jargon.
* Ability to see multiple projects through from planning to execution with exceptional time management and quality control.
Youll get bonus points for any of the following:
* Youre familiar with N-Able, ConnectWise, Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, or Datto.
* You've earned networking or Microsoft server-related certification(s).
* You have previous MSP or consulting experience.
* You have a degree from a four-year university.
For 18 years, I.T. Solutions of South Florida has provided award-winning technology services to organizations that recognize the central role that tech plays in their success.
We specialize in making our customers data environments more reliable, resilient, and secure. From there we show them how to leverage the full power of their tech environment to be more efficient and profitable.
Its a pretty important mission, and were all-in on it.
Benefits include group healthcare coverage including vision and dental, paid vacation and holidays, training opportunities, and mileage reimbursement. Schedule accommodations for working parents or special circumstances will be considered. And you won't want to miss out on our weekly Thirsty Thursday at 3 pm!
One more thing: We were chosen as one of the Best Places To Work by the South Florida Business Journal. And wed love to show you exactly why.