Posted in: Other in Atlanta | Posted: |
Wider Circle is a Silicon Valley healthcare start-up that engages with members of the community to learn how to maintain and improve their health, and outlook on life. We are proud to be a drug free company and the selected candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
We are now seeking Group Facilitators who are passionate about serving the community and making connections. At Wider Circle we are proud to be a drug free company and the selected candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
* Facilitate meetings of groups participating in Wider Circles Connect for Life program using Wider Circles curriculum
* Reach out to members to engage day-to-day, and encourage participation via phone
* Utilizes a digital device (computer, tablet, phone) to record all of the relevant details of each interaction
* Identify participants who might be interested in volunteering to assist with delivering the Wider Circle programs.
* Passion for serving others
* Customer service and/or sales experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
* Experience in healthcare a plus
* Strong computer skills to navigate web-based systems effectively (familiar with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
* Comfort with engaging participants in person and via phone
* Flexible schedule
* Reliable transportation
Contract Position, part time: $15.00/hour
Opportunity to make the world a better place