Posted in: Executive Management in Minneapolis | Posted: |
The Manager of Corporate Development isresponsible for mergers and acquisitions. This includesleading transaction execution, target evaluation and cultivation, and help build the companys global mergers and acquisitions practice.
* Lead corporate development transactions across a broad array of businesses and regions, including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and investments.
* Lead and develop high performing deal teams with advanced financial modeling and transaction execution knowledge and general management skills.
* Utilize experience in mergers and acquisitions best practices in leading and coaching appropriate cross functional transaction teams, including senior executives.
* Build and develop relationships with business intermediaries, investment banks and other external advisors.
* Develop plans and deliver results, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Fortune 500 Corporate Development, M&A team.
* 5+ years of corporate development, M&A experience
* Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience
* Strong familiarity with transaction execution processes
* Proven Experience overseeing financial modelling, including providing guidance to junior team members and ensuring consistent quality and accuracy of analysis
* Confirmed valuation knowledge and strong understanding of financial and accounting principles
* Masters degree or other post-secondary degree
* Three years of managing deal teams