We’re looking for a results-driven Sales People to join us as Associates,to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends depending on the clients location and requirements.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
· Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
· Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling as well as follow up with very warm leads sent from the company.
· Document sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
· Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
· Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
· Gather market and customer information
· Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
· Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments, in particular the Managing Director.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
· Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
Note: You will require your own laptop and internet connection. VOIP telephony facilities will be provided by the company if required.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
What is realistically achievable in this role?
For the last 6 years, we have grown at a rate of 73% per annum. Next year we expect to grow minimum 45%, so we are a growing company with plenty of scope.
Minimum target: You will have a minimum target of 4 contracts per month, which is a very low expectation. Your first month will be excused as a learning curve. Month 2 onwards you will need to achieve 4 contracts per month, every month, in order to retain your position as an Associate. Failure to achieve your minimum target on any given month will result in an end to our working relationship.
With a minimum target of 4 per month, your annual achievement should be 12 x 4 = 48 contract per year.
Our offshore office is very scalable, with plenty of scope for expansion and hiring virtual staff, we expect around 60-90 contracts per year is comfortably achievable.
Working hours are absolutelyflexible;you work in your own pace, when you want how you want. Naturally, being available every day of the week is important due to the nature of the role, as you will have active client discussions to follow up on regularly. Thus you are expected to be available when clients need you. Generally you will be working with UK or USA based clients, so sporadic availability is necessary.
As we are a virtual company, all Sales Managers have the flexibility to work from wherever they want, and generally whenever they want to work throughout the business day. You may choose to work from home, or treat yourself as self-employed and rent your own office.
UK: £14,000 per annum plus commission
USA: $18,500 per annum plus commission