Posted in: Executive Management in New Jersey | Posted: |
Forbes champions success by celebrating those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it. Forbes convenes and curates the most influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business and making a significant impact on the world. The Forbes brand today reaches more than 140 million people worldwide through its trusted journalism, signature LIVE and Forbes Virtual events, custom marketing programs and 32 licensed local editions in 71 countries. Forbes Medias brand extensions include real estate, education and financial services license agreements. For more information, visit the Forbes News Hub [ or Forbes Connect [
The Forbes office is currently remote. The expectation will be for this role to be based out of Jersey City when that staff returns.
Forbes is hiring a Marketing Manager, Digital Subscriptions to drive the growth of our Unlimited Access website product. As part of our Consumer Marketing team, this is an exciting role for someone looking to be a vital player within a dynamic team focused on converting more of the right audience into paying subscribers.
The successful candidate will have strong experience growing subscription products, from building and expanding the funnel, optimizing subscriber experience and conversion, price testing as well as improving retention and reducing churn. The ideal candidate is data-driven and thrives in a cross-functional environment, interacting regularly with stakeholders from product, tech, business intelligence and our technology partner, Piano.
* Proactively identify content and experiences that fuel subscription growth
* Create and execute test plans that uses segmentation, copy, offers and pricing to optimize acquisition, retention and revenue
* Manage campaign process including schedules, stakeholder coordination, creative process, operational execution
* Continuously improve the paywall funnel and subscriber experience
* 2 4 years proven track record in driving digital subscription growth, product management or consumer revenue
* Experience designing and executing A/B tests to drive acquisition, conversion and revenue maximization preferably using Piano platform
* Proficiency in website data, marketing automation and analytic tools including Looker, SF Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics. Experience with Piano platform a huge plus.
* Strong attention to detail, outstanding organization skills and ability to work well cross-functionally
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill