Posted in: Other in New York | Posted: |
Splendid Spoon is experiencing spectacular growth as more consumers explore plant-based eating and a desire for their meals to be delivered directly to their doorstep.
We are looking for a Head of Supply Chain Operations to lead and level up our e-commerce supply chain and logistics functions by managing our existing team and partner stakeholders, and developing and building the path to a more robust yet more efficient operation.
* Manage existing key vendor relationships including co-manufacturing, and fulfillment and logistics partners
* Define or refine KPIs that signal success for these partners across quality, performance and cost efficiency dimensions and drive improvements in your metrics.
* Drive improvements to supply chain capabilities offer our customers more variety, flexibility, and reliability in our experience.
* Source, negotiate, and build with additional manufacturing and fulfillment partners as we scale.
* Oversee purchasing process, linked demand planning to manufacturing and fulfillment needs.
* Continue building the Splendid Spoon supply chain operations teams as the business grows.
* You are an experienced manager who has hired, developed, and led a team of direct reports.
* Youre an expert at building vendor relationships and have onboarded and managed partner stakeholders in a manufacturing or warehousing capacity
* Youre a proactive planner, anticipating potential consequences of a decision and forward plans accordingly.
* Youre an engaged problem solver who thrives in dealing with the unexpected and looks for solutions to hard problems.
* Youre analytical and use a combination of data and experience to assess risk and make high quality decisions quickly.
* Youre a systems thinker and builder, and have a knack for leveraging technology to automate your work.
* Youre a leader, able to clearly communicate a path forward and motivate others to follow.
* Small team of close-knit, supportive employees who are passionate about each other and improving peoples experience with food
* Were a small team; youll have an outsize impact on the future direction of scaling our supply chain operations.
* Were customer-focused: doing whats best for the customer wins arguments at Splendid Spoon.
* Competitive salary + generous PTO policy
* Free weekly Splendid Spoon meals!
* Annual stipend to build your ideal remote work environment
* Team wellness classes and events
* Company-sponsored virtual hangouts