Posted in: Engineering in New York City | Posted: |
Aspen Capital is currently seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our engineering team! This position will work collaboratively with our technology teams to deploy and operate custom built applications and commercially available systems and applications. You will help automate and streamline operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
We are currently in a phase of rapid growth driven by increasing demand for our services. To meet this demand, we are looking to hire exceptional developers to work alongside our existing team. Together driving our platform and services forward.
Day to day you will
* Create and maintain infrastructure as code in using Terraform and Ansible
* Create CI/CD pipelines to automate code deploy/release and infrastructure creation/destruction
* Assist engineering team in refactoring legacy application to modern cloud native architecture
* Assist in troubleshooting and resolving production issues
* Collaborate across technical and business teams to speed delivery of our applications and foster open communication and learning
* 4+ years of demonstrated work experience supporting cloud scalable high-performance data solutions
* Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and operations
* Experience with Kubernetes and containers
* Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible and Terraform
* Experience with modern build strategies. Continuous delivery experience preferred
* GitOps leveraging Git to automate and orchestrate product delivery and monitoring
* Ability to effectively work in a team environment and independently as needed
* Ability to be on call after hours as needed
Work with cutting-edge technology. Data Science is in the DNA of Aspen Capital and we hope it is in yours as well. Join us as we rewrite the rules of residential and commercial mortgages and real estate.
We are a private equity firm based in Portland, OR and New York, NY. We utilize data and technology to enhance business insight, propel growth, transform our investment strategies and business operations, and execute industry-leading deals. The unique Aspen Capital worldview is reflected in a nimble, efficient organizational structure that allows the company to capitalize on market demands, seize business opportunities and excel in a wide range of roles including investment, lending and servicing, acquisitions, management, joint ventures, asset management, recapitalization and advisory services.
We offer competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, covering 100% of the employee premiums and 50% for dependents. We provide life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, 15 days of PTO, 8 paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with company match up to 4%. We have a dog friendly work environment, and casual dress.
*We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
*We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.