Posted in: Executive Management in New York City | Posted: |
Who we are
Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment. Founded in Australia in 2012, Rokt now also operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, HP, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment.
With annual revenues of more than $100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in both Built In NYC's Best Places to Work NYC and Great Places to Work US. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce. Keen to join us?
Learn more at [
About the role
* The Manager of Technical Operations role is a mid-level role suited for someone who enjoys tackling challenges and coming up with creative solutions. Youll be a great candidate for this role if you love to be a part of an extremely high performing team that sits at the heart of the business.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Manager of Technical Operations role is part of the team that manages and executes on all technical implementations, client onboarding, QA, and troubleshooting. This particular role is responsible for all of the NYC teams daily tasks and ensuring SLAs with internal teams are met. This includes managing the bandwidth of the team by delegating tasks effectively and improving processes and workflows.
Outcomes & responsibilities
* Designing workflows and process improvements to drive efficiencies and help us scale
* Work closely with sales and account management teams to ensure client implementations are built for success
* Act as a trusted resource by building expertise in all Rokt products
* Lead our most complex, T1 client integrations directly with senior level client stakeholders
* Oversee the day-to-day operations to create a balanced workload for all members of the operations team
* Swiftly handle internal all escalations on requests and issues
* Help develop and set goals for the rest of the ops team to drive impactful change throughout the business
* Assist in the early phases of recruitment to hire the best and brightest talent (recruitment, resume screening, interviews)
Capabilities & requirements
* BA/BS degree or some relevant prior experience be it by way of permanent, casual, or internship role (digital/technology experience preferred)
* 4+ years of experience in technical account management working at an adtech company or similar large scale technology implementations
* Technical experience- front end developer skills and familiarity with API integrations
* Effective communicator - able to simplify and effectively explain complex solutions
* Creative problem solver - approaches all projects and tasks with a creative mindset in order to determine the appropriate solution
* Project management - highly organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively
* Able to multitask and handle input from multiple different sources
* Reacts well when placed under stressful conditions or pressure
* Required to work codepartmentally with several teams in order to accomplish goals.
* Positive attitude and able to enjoy the work they do
* Preferred experience with Microsoft Office, Tableau, Hubspot
* Experience with digital marketing platforms (e.g. adwords, Doubleclick) and analytics tools (e.g. Tableau) are a plus
* Force for Good. We actively invest in the growth of our people and strengthening of our communities. Our NY Office is 100% vaccinated to keep our employees and community safe and healthy. This includes all Roktstars, clients, contractors, vendors and suppliers who will be onsite at the Rokt New York Office.
* Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
* Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
* Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, Level Up investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Roktspeed - the average time between promotions is 12 months
* Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Roktstar Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
* Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
* Become a shareholder. All Roktstars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
* See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
* We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.