Posted in: Finance in New York City | Posted: |
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our best-in-class Healthcare team. This person will be working across various therapeutic areas. In this role you will be a master project manager supporting both your internal team and the external client.
You will start to master day-to-day account activities and know how to achieve valuable results for clients while increasing client exposure. You will act as the liaison between the media and your client by managing key press releases for clients with an ability to tell a compelling story for consumers. This person will have the ability to draft strategic materials for clients, generate creative ideas and think both strategically and tactically.
We are in need of someone who understands the healthcare space (ideally pharmaceuticals) and a passion for working with healthcare clients.
What youll do as you move with us:
* Develop knowledge of clients industry, business goals and overall competitive landscape through trade publications and desktop research
* Sharpen your creative writing talents, developing press releases and pitch letters which aim engage and captivate the reader
* Monitor several outlets a day and be able to differentiate between what is newsworthy in order to give constructive and well thought-out client recommendations
* Interface with clients, respond effectively to client questions and contribute in client meetings all under the supervision of senior managers
* Develop a vast knowledge of the media that influences your clients customers while building relationships with key media outlets
* Be comfortable with digital media tools and metrics and utilize social networking formats to reach specific audiences
Experience that contributes to your success:
* 1-2 years of experience working with healthcare clients (ideally pharmaceutical clients) within a PR agency
* You will have industry specific knowledge and interest and be an ambassador for BCW in the healthcare field
* Experience working with high touch healthcare clients
* Ability to take ownership of a program and work with autonomy
* Experience using media monitoring tools (Cision, Radian6, Gorkana, Vocus, etc.) is a plus
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with strong attention to detail
* Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities and employee resource groups
About BCW (A WPP Agency):
What does it mean to be part of BCW and the WPP network? It means being a part of a global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless places you can grow.
As the global communications agency built to #movepeople, BCW guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas, programs and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCWs commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here youll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQIA+, differently abled and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning.
For more information, visit [
_BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce. _
_Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility._