Posted in: Finance in New York | Posted: |
AdTheorent is the leader in DSP machine learning solutions for advertising. Since 2011, AdTheorent's advanced machine learning and media buying platform, A\T Platform, has delivered measurable real-world value for advertisers in a managed-service capacity. In 2020, we decided to offer that platform built for traders, by traders as a self-service offering: AdTheorent Direct Access. The Direct Access team is comprised of account managers, implementation specialists, campaign optimizers, and data scientists to provide a level of service not typically provided by self-service programmatic solutions. Experience working in a demand-side platform (DSP) is preferred.
About the role:
AdTheorents (A\T) Direct Access (DA) line of business is seeking a qualified Account Manager to join its team! The position will play a key role in A\Ts efforts to grow its self-service offering. The Account Manager will manage the client relationship from early-stage evaluation of the platform through the signing of a longer-term services agreement, and later work to grow the clients media buying through A\Ts proprietary demand-side-platform. As an Account Manager, you will consult clients on A\Ts capabilities and campaign best practices to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction. The Account Manager will also collaborate with the Sales team to maximize share of wallet and make proactive upsell recommendations. As the main liaison between the client and the business, you will also work to coordinate internal stakeholders across the Finance, Operations, Partnerships, Product, and Sales teams to service clients.
* Establish and manage relationships with new and existing self-service clients, focusing on both the high-level partnership as well as campaign specific support
* Carry out regular tasks needed to support the relationship, including billing, coordinating client interactions, and other operational needs.
* Advise clients on high-level platform capabilities and campaign setup best practices, including structure, targeting, and pixel placement to support successful execution and user satisfaction.
* Act as the main point of contact for assigned accounts and ensure client deliverables are provided in a timely manner
* Contribute to business reviews and collaborate with sales to establish ways of improving the working relationship with clients and grow A\Ts share of wallet
* Actively upsell when performance and/or offerings align with customers business needs
* Execute client requests coordinating amongst the appropriate stakeholders across Operations, Partnerships, Engineering, Marketing, and Finance.
* Keep abreast of digital media developments and industry technologies and capabilities
* Bachelors degree, relevant major in marketing or communications is a plus
* 2+ years in digital media, technology, or client services, experience in programmatic advertising preferred
* Experience working in a demand-side platform (DSP) is preferred
* Goal-oriented, interest in taking ownership and driving progress
* Solution-oriented and able to maintain composure when facing adversity
* Ability to bring organization and structure, while also being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and on a path that is yet to be paved.
* Independent, confident, and enthusiastic
* Possess great initiative and proactively identifies new opportunities to improve client relationships and better the business
* Customer service oriented
* Bonus if you have experience using Salesforce and JIRA
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.