Posted in: Telecommunications in New York | Posted: |
About the Team
is one of the leading lifestyle platforms, providing expert advice to help real women make informed decisions and lead smarter, healthier, happier lives.
is looking for a brilliant Channel Editor for their Fashion Channel. The role involves creating and commissioning targeted content and the maintenance and optimisation of content to achieve core business objectives.
* Deliver digital strategy with targeted content
* Commission, write and create subject-specific content daily to achieve strategic objectives
* Optimisation and maintenance of core content
What do I need to succeed?
* Thorough industry insight and knowledge
* Strong industry contacts
* Proven expertise of building audiences with digital journalism
* Strong knowledge of digital technologies and best practice
* Strong knowledge of digital content production lifecycle
* Strong working knowledge of SEO
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to work independently and use initiative
* Ability to work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders
* Poised under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to adapt to new challenges
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
* Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
* A share in our success - every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
* Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
* Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces
* Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
* Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
* Annual Future conference - get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what's next
* Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
* Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
This is a position covered under a collective bargaining agreement between Future US, Inc. and the Writers Guild of America East
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
Future is a global multi-platform media company and leading digital publisher, with scalable brands and diversified revenue streams. We are dedicated to connecting over 300 million people worldwide with their passions, through expert content, world-class events and cutting-edge proprietary technology. We have big ambitions to transform media and change peoples lives.
We have a market-leading portfolio of over 220 brands spanning across technology, gaming, TV & entertainment, womens lifestyle, music, sport, creative and photography, home interest and B2B. You may have heard of us
But a stellar heritage isnt enough. We continue to grow our portfolio and launch new brands, restlessly looking to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We develop leading-edge technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, were exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform.
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we dont have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, Europe and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Lets do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!
Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers