Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in New York City | Posted: |
Napiers mission is to become the recognized leader in _Intelligent Compliance_ software for all regulated industries. We will achieve this through delivery of a best-in-class financial crime solution. Napier is currently Great Place to Work 2020 certified and has been ranked #4 Best Workplace in Tech (small organisations) 2020.
The position of Regional Sales Director focuses on the creation of new customers within the financial services sector and other highly regulated verticals. The role is essential to help drive Napiers global revenue growth and customer acquisition objectives, within the assigned geography. The role requires business and domain knowledge, as well as geographic experience and presence, with a network of local, relevant, business contacts.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will work closely with other partners, customers, partners and third-party vendors. Although based at a regional and/or home office, domestic and international travel will be a core part of the role, including travel outside of the normal working hours and being away from home for periods of time.
We are looking for a passionate, high energy, hands-on, Enterprise Sales Manager who can demonstrate experience of developing enterprise sales, ideally within a growth business, in the Financial Crime and Fraud Risk Management vertical. Use your solid, proven experience with large complex financial organizations to spearhead the development of a key go-to-market strategies for Napiers AML end to end platform.
You should have a proven track record as a top-performing sales contributor, experience selling AML and/or KYC solutions to large financial organizations, and a consistent track record of exceeding revenue goals.
You should have an insight how organizations can get the best out of their financial crime solutions and It would be highly beneficial to have sales experience of as a Service offering which includes infrastructure, software, and consulting services working for a SaaS provider.
An understanding of change management and how complex projects are procured, including implementation and delivery is a must, along with excellent knowledge of how to apply solution selling methodologies including MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger and Value Selling.
* Achievement of sales quota, and increase client base, for the region.
* Day-to-day sales responsibility for the geographic region and all new business sales activities therein.
* Defining the sales strategy for the territory including the annual preparation of a sales plan.
* Building a pipeline of sales opportunities through a variety of direct and indirect prospecting methods.
* Participation at exhibitions & seminars
* Commercial and contractual responsibility for all deals within the region.
* Build relationships with contacts across the client organisation, ensure that Napier are best positioned.
* Maintaining sales lead and opportunity information in the CRM database, accurately, on a real-time basis.
* Preparation for and demonstration of the Solutions to prospects through sales presentations, including supervising hands-on sessions with prospects.
* Completion of RFPs and preparation of quotations and proposals.
* Ensure an appropriate solution is determined and designed for the customer to fulfil their requirements and documented prior to quote or contract generation
* Reporting market and competitor information and new solution requirements back to the marketing and product groups.
* Reporting on leads, sales opportunities, progress and activity on a regular basis including weekly forecasting and monthly pipeline development
* Management of local market sales contractors and agents
* Build relationships with local and global technology and consulting partners
* Ensure RFPs quotations and contracts are generated, validated and approved in accordance with Napier defined procedures and policies.
* Life insurance
* Group income protection
* Health cover
* Birthday leave
* Many more standard and non-standard benefits