Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in New York | Posted: |
The Sales Development Representative is a critical role in helping grow the overall company revenue by generating qualified opportunities for the sales team. He or she is responsible for finding new prospects, qualifying them and then securing meetings, calls, and demos.
In this role, you will:
* Generate high-quality leads and manage the lead generation process
* Identify decision-makers and research key lead information
* Manage and track your pipeline using Sales Force and Pardot
* Run outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls)
* Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads with creative follow-ups to increase prospect interest in Adomik products
* Qualify incoming inquiries regarding Adomik products
* Provide impactful demos of our solutions
* Achieve monthly quotas of qualified sourced opportunities and closed business
You are curious, self-motivated, organized, and thoughtful with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for digital media.
* 1-2 years of corporate experience, following undergraduate graduation (experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech is a plus)
* Strong desire to be in technology sales
* Proficiency in Salesforce and Pardot is a strong plus
* Entrepreneurial and results-oriented mindset. High energy and positive attitude.
* Attention to detail and great organizational skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Joining Adomik at this stage and in this position is a challenging and exciting opportunity. The role is perfect for someone who enjoys research, sales hacking, identifying opportunities, selling and inventing, and who is excited to join a fast-moving company.
* Attractive salary
* Stock options
At Adomik, our mission is to help publishers grow in an evermore challenging and complex digital world dominated by GAFA.
Our unique AI-powered SaaS platform provides the line of products that publishers need to optimize their revenue and operational efficiency.
More than 100 prestigious clients in 20 countries use our solutions daily, among them industry leaders like Microsoft, eBay, Rakuten, and Tripadvisor.
If you want to make a strong impact in a fast-moving environment, Adomik is your perfect fit!
To know more about us, the team, and our company values, visit our Company page [