Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in New York City | Posted: |
Beyond [ is a design and technology agency made up of passionate people focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for clients including Google, Montblanc, Facebook and the Royal College of Art. Our NA offices are hubbed in New York City and San Francisco, but we are operating with a remote-first model.
With a focus on creating innovative tech and delivering impactful experiences, we are dedicated to the seamless art of software design and delivery and are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join our dynamic and diverse engineering team. You will be uniquely positioned within the Solution Design and Sales practice, where solutions are designed for a variety of projects. The practice also supports Beyond's client team to convert new business opportunities.
We have been Google Cloud Partners since 2020 in North America, UK and Ireland. You will help evolve the GCP partnership and help establish partnerships with new vendors. You will take an active part in the solution design and sales of transformative products for our clients. Reporting to the CTO, you will work remotely but based in the US Eastern or Central Time zones.
AS TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER AT BEYOND, YOU WILL:
* Work closely with Client and Delivery Services to help develop client accounts, seek out new opportunities and help define new tech offerings
* Work with a variety of clients across different verticals and sectors as part of Beyond's Solution Design and Sales practice
* Use your knowledge of cloud services, databases, frontend + backend frameworks, automation technology, etc. to create pitch decks and lead client sales presentations
* Partner closely with Beyond's Sales Engineers to develop technical service packages, growth strategies, client opportunities and partnerships
* Gain knowledge in new business domains by helping build out teams for the purposes of designing, developing and delivering impactful solutions
* Build your soft skills in collaboration, communication and client relationship management
AS A TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER AT BEYOND, WE'D LIKE YOU TO BRING:
* 8+ years of commercial experience as a sales engineer, technical lead, either as a senior engineer, developer or systems architect, in the context of software design, development and delivery
* Experience designing cloud solutions based on a variety of resources and vendors
* Significant exposure to standard development practices, architecture standards, and general leadership experience in the design of an end-to-end product, service or solution
* Experience contributing to the creation of opportunity responses (RFP, RFI, etc.), proposals and in-person sales pitches
* Experience managing and prioritizing multiple activities, across multiple projects, while ensuring consistent output and quality
* An online community footprint and an interest in attending, and participating in, industry conferences, meet-ups, contributing to blog posts and thought leadership pieces
AND IN RETURN, BEYOND OFFERS:
* Great compensation package with great health benefits plan matching 401(k)
* Paid parental leave
* 20 days PTO in your first year increasing to 25 days from the second year plus your birthday off
* 8 paid holidays and paid closure for the week between Christmas and New Year's Day
* A strong company culture whilst working on a 'remote-first' basis
* Flexible working
* Engaging virtual weekly meetings, company updates, quizzes and celebrations
We believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organization. We promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly and passionately create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.