Posted in: Other in New York | Posted: |
We seek a friendly and customer service oriented candidate to work at a luxury residential condominium in Manhattan, NYC. Candidate should have at least 5-7 years of exceptional hospitality skills working in the field of residential properties.
* Responsible for meeting, greeting and directing residents and guests.
* Exceptional customer service.
* Track packages and dry cleaning items.
* Answering calls professionally and assists callers with directions or instructions for the building.
* Maintain a clean work space.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing laundry, shipments and/or mail/packages.
* Monitor lobby traffic and alert residents to arriving guests and deliveries.
* Keeping the communal areas tidy and providing a security presence on-site.
* Maintain logbooks for visitors and contractors.
* Observe monitors for suspicious activities.
* Keep track of keys when needed.
* Assist management with request for residents.
* Must look professional and display a positive attitude. Requirements:
* Strong interpersonal skills, as this job requires frequent interaction and communication with building residents and guests.
* Understands customer service.
* Prior experience working in a customer service industry.
* Reliable, highly organized, attention to detail, courteous, friendly, professional and amiable.
* Eager to learn and take on responsibilities.
Day shift concierge.
Building Link experience is strongly preferred.
Must have pertinent experience.
Building is new construction.
Brown Harris Stevens Residential Management is an equal opportuinty employer.