Posted in: Other in New York City | Posted: |
At Soho House the Housekeeping House Attendant is responsible for cleaning the public areas of the hotel, stocking linen rooms and storage areas with clean linens, picking-up and delivering guest request items and giving assistance to Housekeepers in moving heavy objects in guest rooms and other duties assign by the Housekeeping Manager.
* Keeps all guest corridors neat, vacuumed and dusted
* Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free
* Keeps all service elevator landings, stairwells and linen storage rooms clean by sweeping, mopping and dusting the areas
* Moves racks of clean Rooms linen to Guest Room floors. Stocks Linen Storage Rooms and Armoires daily with supplies and amenities. Empties trash and dirty linen from guest room floors
* Picks up and delivers guest request items on a timely basis such as Irons, Ironing boards, Cribs and Roll-away
* is in charge of the stocking and inventory of linen storage closets and armoires
* Removing of all linen and trash from the room Cleaning of bathrooms and disinfecting.
* Reporting of any defects in a guest room and or thru out the hotel.
* Helps move beds and furniture, turns mattresses, removes or hangs sheers and drapes including high dusting all the rooms.
* Understanding and knowledge of property amenities.
* Assisting guests as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
* Basic verbal communication skills.
* Flexible schedule.
* Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
* Detail oriented.
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
* Regular and reliable attendance.
* Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
* Must be able to work on your feet for at least 8 hours.
* Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the club to others.
* Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 40 pounds.
* Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
* Must be able to use step ladder.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether youre seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
* Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.