Posted in: Executive Management in Charlotte | Posted: |
The Partnership Manager, K12 Education, is responsible for the sales and account management efforts for Discovery Education (DE) in the Southwest. The Manager will demonstrate exceptional product and industry knowledge to effectively position DE products and services as must-have educational solutions for classrooms to contacts at varying professional levels. The Manager will work with the Sales Director and team to achieve annual sales objectives while ensuring profitable growth aligned with DE business objectives.
* Partner with company personnel (i.e. VP, Sales Director, DEN Account Manager, Marketing, Account Services, Legal, Finance, etc.) to develop strategies to ensure that personal and territory sales goals are met
* Ensure proper implementation of new accounts with Partner Engagement and other post-sales teams
* Build value with customer by implementing strategies to ensure usage of Discovery Education products and services
* Properly merchandise key activities in territory to decision makers
* Communicate territory and pipeline updates with regular cadence to management team
* Proactively share information with department that youve learned in the field to support other reps/regions meeting their objectives