Posted in: Telecommunications in Ohio | Posted: |
Title Sr.Java Developer
Position Contract (2+ Months)
Location Bethesda, MD
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
Required Skills and Duties:
* 5+ plus years overall experience in professional software engineering. Working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus.
* 2+ years of play /akka framework hands-on experience
* Expert understanding in Java/J2EE/.NET/Spring Suite, SOA, ESB, WSO 2 Messaging, BPM, BRMS, Event Processing technologies.
* Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middle ware, etc.)
* Experience in reviewing technical decisions and articulate pros/cons of technology options based on personal experience, industry knowledge, and best practice
* Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
* Experience working with latest front end experience frameworks e.g. react, vue etc
* Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, JMS, WS, etc.
* Strong experience in version control systems such as Git and RTC
* Strong communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
* Experience in the design of cloud native applications
* Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!