Posted in: Other in Nebraska | Posted: |
• Serves as a fully capable professional in the field with minimal direction.
• Applies advanced knowledge to develop design procedures software and tools to facilitate high quality cost-effective technical project activities.
• Develops estimates of technical efforts for projects.
• Manages communication and collaboration with full design team and client.
• Conducts interdisciplinary review of project deliverables and develops estimates of technical efforts for projects.
• Oversees the development and implementation of technical approach and the completion of complex work which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
• Initiates and creates project designs and plans with responsibility for preparing presentation and design drawings.
• Prepares designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings and working drawings.
• Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
• May oversee the work of less experienced designers.
• Meets with clients and oversees all aspects of the project to ensure client needs are met