Posted in: Other in Oregon | Posted: |
Here at Taylor Heating and Plumbing, we believe in a very simple philosophy. We call it the WOW experience, and it is defined simply as a remarkable moment. An experience with a customer or employee that leaves a lasting impression on them. As a Service Plumber, you will be responsible for delivering this experience to homeowners in the Greater Rochester area.
You will be responsible for servicing and installing a number of residential plumbing solutions including, but not limited to:
* Water heater repair
* Burst pipe repair
* Gas leak detection and repair
* Drain cleaning
* Kitchen plumbing repairs
* Clogged toilet repair
* Sump pump repair
* Tub and shower repair
* Water filtration system repair
* Much more!
The successful candidate will possess the greatest combination of aptitude, experience, and personality. Three years of experience in this field or related discipline a plus.
Other requirements include:
* Valid NYS Driver's License
* OSHA 10 certification
* On-Call availability
* Weekend Availability
* Positive attitude toward recommending new products and services.
* Company sponsored Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance Available
* Retirement Plan and 3% match on any contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Company equipment and vehicle
* Professional Development Reimbursement