Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in Oregon | Posted: |
Since 1953, ALMAG has built a reputation as an industry leader in extruding high-visual, tight tolerance, complex, thin-walled, lightweight and precision aluminum extrusions. Pushing the limits of industry standards, ALMAG is capable of providing solutions to some of the most complex designs by combining its skills, knowledge and experience with engineering to deliver best in class, quality solutions with the industrys shortest lead times.
Recognized as one of Canadas Best Managed Companies, ALMAG understands that true customer satisfaction comes from delivering an exceptional service and a superior product. Our goal is to provide customers with peace of mind knowing that quality products, short lead times and customer satisfaction is our top priority through all four pillars of service Design, Extrude, Fabricate and Finish. We believe in building strong relationships around reliability and ownership which go hand-in-hand with our core values; respect and fairness, humility, passion for progress and ownership. Recognizing that people create culture, our core values are fundamental drivers of our workplace environment.
The Territory Sales Manager, under the direction of the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, is primarily responsible but not limited to the overall sales performance and total gross margin dollars. Jointly responsible, with the Inside Sales and Customer Service Representatives for growth and maintenance of the territory. Functionally responsible with all members of the Sales Team concerning day to day sales matters and the Production Team concerning order fulfillment. Both Inside and Outside sales staff contribute to the success of each territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of the Territory Sales Manager are detailed below, but not limited to the following:
* Proactively manage the relationships with our customers, - professionally and enthusiastically - resulting in superb customer retention, satisfaction and increased sales.
* Plan for and execute a new business development plan for moderately complex needs in the territory.
* On a daily basis, update CRM with information gathered from client.
* Co-ordinate sales and service activities with Inside Sales Representatives.
* Practice consultative and value-added selling techniques of solution selling.
* Suggest extrusion design changes to improve extrudability, function, assembly and price.
* Qualify potential Customers.
* Report on quality requirements, market trends and competitive information.
* Actively participate in the goal setting and sales planning process with the Vice President of Sales and Marketing; assist in establishing budgets, forecasts and sales quotas.
* Actively participate with the VP of Sales and Marketing in setting pricing policies and decisions.
* Consistently strive to meet and exceed annual territory sales quotas.
* Ensure compliance with all quality related policies, procedures, and system requirements.
* Post-secondary education with mathematical, business, quality, and technical training preferred.
* Mechanical Engineering undergraduate preferred but not required.
* Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in sales in an industrial environment.
* Excellent telephone presence and manners, as well as strong public speaking and presentation skills.
* An understanding of computers, measurements, tolerances, basic geometry and the ability to read blueprints.
* Must have own vehicle with a valid drivers license. Require late model 4-door automobile.
* Should have high energy level, a positive attitude and be able to work without direct supervision.
* Should be a strong team player and work well with others.
* Empathy and confidence will allow the candidate to succeed in this position.
* Good time management and organizational skills are necessary.
We offer a full and competitive benefits package