Posted in: Human Resources/Recruitment in Pennsylvania | Posted: |
Our partner is looking for a Senior Recruiter in Souderton, Pennsylvania. This person will be primarily responsible for managing the hourly recruiting process from sourcing qualified candidates through the job offer process, and will lead a team of recruiters.
* Manage recruiting process including sourcing and screening qualified candidates to ensure candidates are aware of duties, environment, etc., schedule and conduct interviews.
* Manage Job Preview process for all hourly candidates to ensure applicants fully understand the job duties prior to hire
* Initiate post-offer screening and partner with HR Coordinator for start date for cleared candidates
* Manage applicant tracking within Jobvite ATS system; review all applicant records, disposition candidates in a timely manner and follow up with leaders on any unresolved candidate statuses to ensure records are up-to-date and accurate
* Manage job postings through Jobvite to ensure posting content accurately reflects the duties and responsibilities of the position, meets formatting guidelines and is posted to appropriate site (Indeed, Linkdin etc.).
* Pull and compile data for recruiting metrics (sourcing, cold calling, interviews, hires, etc.) format into reports and distribute to appropriate personnel in a timely manner
* Represent and participate in all recruiting events (job fairs, open houses, college visits, etc.) to build and foster strong relationships within the community, schools, local agencies, etc.; introduce and build on the company brand to make JBS a company of choice with qualified applicants
* Perform additional relevant duties as assigned
* High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum two (2) years progressively responsible experience in Staffing and Recruiting, sourcing specifically in high volume, hourly recruiting, EEO and compliance; staffing agency high volume, recruiting experience highly preferred
* Strong computer skills with Applicant Tracking experience; knowledge/ experience within Jobvite or other similar ATS system preferred
* Must have the ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbal and written, with internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner; ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
* Ability to work effectively with others, possessing tact and discretion and demonstrate a high level of confidentiality in all matters
* Must have strong technical skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
* Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and sense of urgency, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Paid time off
* 401(k) with company matching
* Health, dental, life insurance
* Tuition assistance and scholarships