Posted in: Executive Management in Philadephia | Posted: |
As a Manager with our client you will be aclient delivery expert a fast growing, 60-person management consulting firm, this means youlluse your problem-solvingand resource management skills tomanage growth and profitabilityof your account. Youll cultivate and build relationships at all levels of aclient organization to earn trusted advisor statuswhilealsoserving as a mentor within the Firm.Youll get in the trenchesand stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our healthcare clients to solvetheirpeople, process and technology challenges.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing internal or client-facing teams andpossess strongclient and account management skills. They will also be an expert in a healthcare domain, preferably insurance.
* Plan and lead client engagements; Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions fromclients;Definetiming, manage resources and direct on-time, qualityproduction of deliverables
* Summarize and deliver information to clients throughhighly polisheddocumentation and presentations; Communicate status, issuesand risks toleadership
* Develop and maintainrelationshipswith key client decision makers;Lead, articulate and negotiate business cases for Firms service offerings;Consistently meet and exceedsales and managed revenue requirements
* Appropriately forecast and manageengagementrisk, budget and resources with the Firm and client
* Mentor and coach junior team members, conduct performance reviews and support the Firms overall recruitment and retention efforts
* Serve as amember of the Firms Leadership Team;Represent the Firm positively by buildingand maintainingstrongrelationships with professionalsand team membersat all levels
* A bachelors degree in a relevantfield required;Masters degree in healthcare or MBA preferred
* 8+ years professional experience in Health Plans, Life Sciences or Provider industry, or a mix of a few years industry experience combined withconsulting at themanager-level
* PMP orSix SigmaBlack Beltcertificationpreferred
* Consulting experience preferred
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
* Ability to travel up to 80% ofthetime, if necessary; Our Firm has national clients