Posted in: Other in Philadephia | Posted: |
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc is one the largest behavioral healthcare provider in the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. For almost 20 years we have provided exceptional and personalized care to those suffering from drug and/or alcohol dependencies and numerous mental health conditions. We have been awarded the highest level of accreditation by CARF international for its drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs along with other multiple awards.
Pyramid Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse for our brand new 100 bed inpatient facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. We are looking for a compassionate and motivated RN to join our team to work towards combating one of the top health problems in New Jersey. If you are looking for a position to grow professionally and be a part of a team assisting to create a better quality of life for the clients that we serve, this position is right for you.
This shift is a 12 hours (7:00pm-7:00am) .
On the spot interviews!
Stop by every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm for an interview!
Principal Results Expected:
* Properly instructs and guides chemical dependency technicians and LPNs in client care responsibilities and assignments.
* Orientation of new employees to unit specific policies and procedures.
* Offer positive constructive feedback and direction to students/interns on the unit.
* Conveys accurate information in supportive and courteous manner to unit nursing and tech staff.
* Seeks out supervision and direction from physician.
* Completion of nursing assessments, transfers, discharges, treatment plans, progress notes, medication reconciliation, medication administration, and vitals.
* Knowledge of detox protocols.
* Assist medical doctor as needed, provide medical lectures.
* Report any unusual occurrences to nurse supervisor/program director promptly.
* Ensure room assignments are appropriate to clients needs.
* Attend and actively participate in departmental staff meetings.
* Maintain medical equipment in proper working order.
* Maintain confidentiality and proper boundaries.
* Other duties as assigned.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcares mission.
Current RN license in state of practice. Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques. Awareness and understanding of regulating bodies (CARF, Office of Mental Health, DDAP, RTFA).
Technical Competencies: Strong background in D&A and Co-occurring Disorders, knowledge of HIPAA laws, Confidentiality, state licensing regulations, CPR, AED and First Aid, other trainings as required. Able to effectively meet the needs of the client, positive relationships with internal and external customers and contributing to the success of the corporation.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, confidentiality, strong social communication skills, time-management, organized. Must possess skills to communicate effectively and interact well with people of diverse backgrounds. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment, drive continuous improvement projects, confidentiality, excellent problem-solving skills and excellent communicator within the team framework.
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Paid Time Off
401k with Company Match
Employee Recognition Programs