We have a well established client who is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX, Financial expert to join their project team in Nashville, Tennessee. If you currently do not reside in that area, you must be willing to relocate. The position will ensure the best interests of the customer and owner.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics AX platform
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Manage and develop user relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities
- Demonstrate outstanding people management skills, including ability to lead
- Maintain Dynamics AX environment for our users within general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, procurement and sourcing, cash and bank management, project management and accounting, fixed assets, production control, sales and marketing, warehouse management, product information and inventory modules
- Use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Write development specifications and interface with users to test modification and resolve any issues that arise
- Deliver business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design to a diverse user base
- Lead development duties or act as point of contact with strategic partners
- Interface with client, project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit
- business and functional requirements
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
- Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience
- Over seven (7) years of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience
- This is a position that requires a functional background and technical knowledge is a "must have"
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience working business processes
- Extensive knowledge of Change Management processes
- Extensive knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Experience in aviation / airports is a plus
- Knowledge of or experience with other ERP (e.g. ORACLE, INFOR, Tyler, or SAP)
- Experience working with and/or implementing complimentary third-party solutions to AX
- AX certifications in accounting a plus
- Project Manager experience is a plus
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners
About the Company
We are a search firm specializing in servicing a select group of clients.
With a background in HR and Marketing which allows us to understand the needs of both our clients and job candidates, ensuring the very best outcome possible for everyone.
We are unapologetically honest, focused, and responsive to your needs.
- USD 110,000 - USD 125,000 / Year