Posted in: Other in Tennessee | Posted: |
We Are Hiring:
WE ARE HIRING
Patient Care Tech
Ascension St. Thomas Rutherford
Part-time Nights, 24 hrs/wk
Ascension St.Thomas Rutherford is doing something that has never been done before - creating a new model for our caregivers. We invite you to start something new and join a groundbreaking care team in Murfreesboro, Tennessee!
Within this new model, Patient Care Technicians (PCT) will have the opportunity to be fully integrated into the care plans of our patients. If you have a true passion for healthcare and want to advance through the field of patient care, this is the opportunity for you.
What You Will Do:
WHY JOIN ASCENSION?
At Ascension, we are creating the Caregiver Model of the Future, that focuses on improved care, team communication, and openness. We want to provide our associates with the support you need to re-energize and engage in your passion, so you can experience the joy of caring for your patients.
SOME GREAT PERKS INCLUDE:
* COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING: ACCESS TO SOCIALLY JUST BENEFITS/HEALTH BENEFITS SUBSIDY, WELLNESS REWARD MONEY, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, CHILDCARE/DAYCARE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS (FSA), AND ADOPTION ASSISTANCE.
* CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
* WE FIRMLY BELIEVE IN WORK-LIFE BALANCE WHICH INCLUDES GENEROUS PTO. WHEN WE SAY GENEROUS, WE MEAN IT.
* AS AN ASSOCIATE WORKING IN THE CAREGIVER MODEL, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A QUARTERLY INCENTIVE BASED ON UNIT PERFORMANCE ON KEY METRICS. THE INCENTIVE PLAN WILL HAVE A QUARTERLY MEASUREMENT PERIOD, EFFECTIVE THE FOLLOWING MONTH IN WHICH A NEW QUARTER BEGINS AND WILL BE PAID ACCORDING TO THE INCENTIVE POLICY.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* In this new model, you will perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities in partnership with an entire interdisciplinary team in our brand-new innovation unit. This unit features a newly designed floor plan to help you work more effectively and in collaboration with other caregivers. You will be encouraged to take hold of the care you provide. We will encourage associate feedback and find ways to improve and influence the processes encountered every day - ultimately leading to providing better patient care.
* We are looking for the best of the best in patient care, so while you do not have to have any advanced certifications, experience as an EMT, CMA, Paramedic or other patient care certification or experiences are highly valued. In this role, you will function collaboratively with interdisciplinary team (physician, APP, case manager, pharmacists) to provide superior patient centered care. You will serve as a valued member of the Interdisciplinary team, rounding with team members, and participating in the holistic care of the patient.
* This new model will have a significant impact on healthcare not only through our national organization but ultimately reshaping the healthcare model for all.
* Aid with entry and exit of patients.
* Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
* Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
* Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
What You Will Need:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date.
* High school diploma or GED
Join us as we create a community where we care for each other and our patients.
Why Join Our Team:
As one of the largest health systems in the state, we offer rewarding careers across eight hospitals, in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities. We employ more than 8,000 associates and serve a 68-county area. As we continue to grow, we need compassionate caregivers to join us on our journey and to help influence care across our hospitals. We provide our associates with the support needed to re-energize, engage and experience the joy of caring for our patients. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Saint Thomas is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work [