Posted in: Engineering in Michigan | Posted: |
HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + SIGN-ON BONUS
TOP PERFORMERS CLUB TRIP + WORK REMOTE
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
* Tired of being on Call?
* Tired of not having benefits?
* Tired of not having state of the art technology to help you get the job done the first time?
* Tired of working on Sundays?
* Tired of not having a Team that will support you?
Sears Home Services have immediate openings for Appliance Repair AND Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Technicians to service basic and high-end home appliance repair jobs at customers residences. We strive to schedule your daily jobs within 30 minutes of your live-in city.
If you have experience in Appliance Repair, or electrical troubleshooting; we want to talk with you about a career with us! Recent HVAC/R graduates and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
* Accurately diagnosing and repairing major home appliances.
* Providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost of repair.
* Collecting payment from the customer once repair job is completed.
* Providing knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service at all times.
* Minimum 1 year related work or school experience
* Active and valid Drivers License
* High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree)
* Mechanical comfort
* EPA Universal required for Refrigeration Repair position
* Health, dental, vision insurance.
* Company provides service vehicle, tools, iPhone, gas card, and more
* Ongoing certification and training on new technology
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $18 23 (commensurate with experience) plus uncapped Commission
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
We are an EEO/AA Employer
Requirements of the Service Technician role include:
* *Refrigeration position requires EPA Universal Certification
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* At least 1 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
* Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
* Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
* Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
* Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
* Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
* Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
* Must possess and maintain a valid state drivers license for the state in which you are applying
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Full Time Benefits