Posted in: Executive Management in Arlington | Posted: |
Fullstack Academy [ is a top-ranked immersive school for web development and cybersecurity training based in New York City. Fullstack offers comprehensive in-person and remote training opportunities across the U.S. and prepares students with the in-demand skills they need to launch fulfilling tech careers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience [ is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work everyday. To help us share Fullstacks success with the world and find the best bootcamp students, were looking for a Full-Time Student Success Manager to help transform the lives of our students, and through them, their communities and economies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Student Success Manager at Fullstack Academy, you will own the day-to-day activities and operations of a Fullstack Academy university partner bootcamp. This position will manage operations for the Virginia Tech Bootcamps, engaging with students and instructional staff to ensure an exceptional student experience.
This role reports directly to our Head of University Programs and collaborates remotely with our Fullstack Academy headquarters in New York. This role will physically work from Arlington, VA.
This position is an opportunity to join a leading Education Tech brand, and help the community of Arlington/Washington D.C. train its next generation of tech professionals. Fullstack Academy has helped transform the lives of thousands of students across the United States, and were hoping youll help us achieve that mission in.
* Oversee day-to-day activities of our Arlington, VA university partner location, to ensure we are delivering on our brand promise of an exceptional learning experience
* Manage classroom satisfaction, measure student engagement, and guide/coach students to ensure they successfully complete their course
* Manage instructors/teaching assistants, empowering them to create a positive learning environment, and sharing student feedback on a regular basis
* Manage classroom reservations and operational logistics
* Measure and report key course metrics on a regular basis
* Student Experience (Satisfaction Surveys)
* Student Engagement
* Graduation Rate
* Implement a feedback loop with centralized Fullstack teams to improve all aspects of the university program
* Work with the Finance team to ensure all staff and other payments are made on a timely basis
* Attend class events, demo days, and class launches
SCHEDULE & LOCATION
* This position will initially be 100% remote, as our courses are being taught 100% online in 2020
* During the first half of 2021, our courses are scheduled to return to in-person, at which point this position will require being present in the Arlington, VA area.
* Our full-time bootcamp courses run during weekday business hours, and part-time bootcamp courses run in the evenings Monday-Thursday and weekends.
* With a focus on student support and administrative management, hours of the position are flexible, however, you will be expected to spread your working time over business hours, some weekday evenings, and the weekend as needed (typically 1x-2x per month).
We think you will be a successful candidate if you have:
* Worked in a role where motivating others was essential to your success
* A track record of delivering outstanding customer/student satisfaction
* Experience working in a growth environment and being comfortable with a dynamic role and set of responsibilities
* Great attention to detail and project management skills
* The ability to operate and execute independently, while collaborating virtually with internal teams and leadership to get the support you need to drive success
* A magnetic personality combined with a positive attitude, collaborative zest, and professionalism
* Passion for creating positive outcomes in peoples lives through education
* Previously managed staff
We think you will be an exceptional candidate if you have:
* Experience in the coding bootcamp, higher ed, or OPM industry
* Experience working in Student Advising (Enrollment, Admissions, Academics, etc)