Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in United States | Posted: |
Miller Electric is about building things that matter. As part of the MILLER CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM, you become an important part of how people build, repair and create to make this a better, brighter world. This role will provide a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will create a positive experience for our customers through problem solving and fulfilling their needs.
IF YOU HAVE A POSITIVE AND ENTHUSIASTIC ATTITUDE, AS WELL AS A PASSION FOR DELIVERING A BEST IN CLASS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, THEN THIS MIGHT BE THE JOB FOR YOU!
THE LOCATION FOR THESE POSITIONS IS APPLETON, WI.
* Facilitate the needs of our distributors, field sales team, warehouses, and divisions including but not limited to orders, expediting, quotes, returns, price and availability, and product recommendations
* Route ~400 calls per day to the appropriate individuals within the organization.
* Manage web inquiry questions from customers by routing to the correct individuals within the organization.
* Review and respond to time sensitive communications such as social media responses, emails, etc.
* Work well within the customer support team to identify improvement projects, scheduling rotation, vacations, and share information learned from internal divisions and customers
* Will be expected to perform additional duties as needed