Posted in: Executive Management in Austin | Posted: |
Tony C's New York Style Pizza
Tony Cs New York Style Pizza is Austin owned and operated by Tc4 & Co Hospitality, dedicated to Hard Work, High Standards and Notable Hospitality. Led by partners, Tony Ciola and Creed Ford IV, Tc4 was founded in 2011 with the opening of their first concept The League Kitchen & Tavern. Together, Tc4 owns and operates multiple Award-Winning restaurants in the Austin area, including Tony C's Pizza & Beer Garden, The League Kitchen & Tavern, Mighty Fine Burgers, and Tony Cs New York Style Pizza.
Tony Cs New York Style Pizza features an upscale selection of New York-style pies, pasta and wine in an airy, brick-lined space with modern decor. Fresh ingredients, family recipes, authentic and eclectic flavors, a coal oven burning at nearly 1000 degrees .a few degrees above the rest. creates an extraordinary experience.
By joining Tc4, you have the unique opportunity to help build a company, to be heard and appreciated by hard working owners and a dedicated support team. This is not your average company, but rather a company that is creating a path of success for its brands and its people.
This is an excellent opportunity for a leader with prior restaurant experience as a supervisor or as a Assistant Manager ready for the next step in their career. Restaurant Managers support restaurant operational objectives, delivering on promises to our team members, guests, vendors, and our community to drive sales and profits.
The RIGHT person needs the following experience and qualities:
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Prior Restaurant Experience
* Experience must be in a high volume full service restaurant with full bar
* Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc.)
* Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
* Must be passionate about the restaurant industry and focused on operational excellence
* Able to stand for 10 hours and lift 25 lbs.
* Pre-Employment Screening Required Post Offer.
* Competitive salary
* Awesome Work Environment
* Growth Potential and Career Advancement
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
* Life Insurance
* Quarterly & Annual Bonus Opportunity
* Paid Vacation