Posted in: Other in United States | Posted: |
Swagit is the leading provider of hands-free video streaming and audio/video (A/V) broadcast solutions to local, state and federal governments.
We build cool multi-camera, remote controlled video broadcast systems that our directors control remotely to create and stream television ready productions for customers all over the US and beyond.
We're looking for a talented webcast support technician for a full-time position in our growing team, based in Dallas, TX. As a webcast support technician with Swagit you'll experience high visibility and the chance to work with a dedicated team committed to providing excellent customer service.
If you have a solid understanding of computing or audio/video concepts, or customer support experience in a related field, then this is the opportunity for you.
What You'll Do
* Troubleshoot video streaming and broadcast systems
* Interact with customers via support tickets, e-mail, and phone
* Identify and escalate urgent or recurring issues to higher teams
* Document resolution procedures in internal wiki/knowledgebase systems
* Proactively monitor and manage the health of clients systems
* Knowledge of Windows OS and troubleshooting skills in the Windows environment
* Sound understanding of computer hardware installation and troubleshooting
* Preferably experience with streaming media technology, audiovisual equipment, Crestron, Extron, Polycom, or consumer networking
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Available for evening shifts thru 11pm
If you have a passion for innovative technology, and are looking for the chance to join an up-and-coming company at a critical point in our growth, then you'll find a satisfying career with Swagit.