Posted in: Engineering in Vermont | Posted: |
As the #1 Kitchen Remodeling Company Nationwide and the largest in the Northeast, Kitchen Magic is committed to our close-knit culture of employees that treat one another like family. Thats because we have been a family-owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. Were not just tooting our own horns. We have received The Morning Call: Lehigh Valleys Top Workplaces award for the past 8 years!
ARE YOU GNOME MATERIAL?
Gnomes are not just our company mascot; they represent the core of who we areartisansmasters of our craft in every aspect of what we do. Kitchen Magic is a company that embraces creativity, thrives on new ideas and is always looking to push the limits of what can be achieved in our industry. We challenge ourselves every day, and together, we embrace change and challenges. And we still have fun along the wayboth during work and after!
Weve Got little, but BIG Shoes to Fill.
We are looking for a highly motivated Field Service Technican, experienced in cabinet refacing and countertop installation to manage kitchen installations. As a Draftsman, you will project a positive and professional image of Kitchen Magic in the field and communicate effectively with the Corporate Office. Company vehicle provided.
* Provide comprehensive knowledge of the homeowners contract and installation requirements.
* Take detailed and exact measurements for installation specifications.
* Create detailed drawings of the project and provide clarification to the corporate office.
* Review installation process with the homeowner.
* Work with Project Team Lead for troubleshooting and installation issues.
* 3 - 5 years of experience working in kitchen remodeling, kitchen construction, or general carpentry
* Experience with Cabinet Vision software highly desirable
* Must have a basic understanding of carpentry and plumbing
* Highly organized, self-driven with strong communication skills
* Available to work evenings and Saturdays as needed
* Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits and 401k.
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer.