Posted in: Telecommunications in Washington DC | Posted: |
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented UI/UX capabilities
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments.
- U.S. Citizenship- Must have an active Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience with UI/UX development including mockup, prototyping, developing, and maintaining UI/UX capabilities
- Hands on and meaningful experience with React
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Experience with Authentication as applicable to UI/UX capabilities
- Relevant experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages: Java, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps, Continuous Development / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities
Our customers Mission is our Mission. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner
We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence
Our mantra is ~Simple*Secure*Speed~in delivery of innovative services and solutions
* Medical (100% Coverage for Employee)
* Basic Life (100% Coverage for Employee)
* Long Term Disability (100% Coverage for Employee)
* Health Saving Account
* Three weeks of PTO
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Pre-Approved Online Training