Posted in: Other in Washington DC | Posted: |
ASSISTANT MANAGER - KITCHEN - #209 - DAYS/EVENINGS
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT EMPLOYEE, CLICK HERE TO APPLY [
LOCATION:Sheetz Stores #00209 - 20723 NATIONAL PIKE BOONSBORO, MD
STARTING RATE OF PAY: $18.50
FULL OR PART TIME: Full Time
SHIFT NEEDED: Days/Evenings
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Profitably lead the day-to-day operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Focus: Manage the entire food service program to include inventory, preparation, promotion, production service and sales.
* Friday - 11am - 8:30pm
* Saturday - 7am - 4:30pm
* Sunday - Off
* Monday - Off
* Tuesday - 11am - 8:30pm
* Wednesday - 11am - 8:30pm
* Thursday - 11am - 8:30pm
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
* Assist the Store Manager by providing input into the Recruitment, Selection, Training and Performance Management and Discipline/Termination of employees.
* Provide input into the scheduling of staff.
* Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
* Ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures and programs.
* Respond to Customer Service Shops, QA Audits, Secret Shops and SMG survey responses.
* Lead kitchen efficiency and execution to ensure recipes are being followed, proper portioning, and product rotation.
* Establish Build-tos and follow up on orders and store organization.
* Ensure adequate inventory levels of all items are maintained and identify any waste opportunities.
* Monitor cost of goods compliance to include waste, expense and variance.
* Ensure execution of foodservice rollouts.
REQUIREMENTS: _(Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)_
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Two-year degree in a business related field preferred.
* Successful completion of certification testing as needed.
* One year experience supervising others in a fast food, restaurant, retail or convenience operation preferred.
* Any other legally required certification