Posted in: Other in Wisconsin | Posted: |
We Are Hiring:
FLOAT RN - LABOR AND DELIVERY - FOX VALLEY
This opportunity is in the Fox Valley. Labor and delivery department at Mercy Medical in Oshkosh and St. Elizabeth in Appleton. Scheduled 36 hours per week. Variable hours. Scheduled 12 hour shifts every third weekend. Scheduled up to 3 holidays a year
WE OFFER YOU:
* Competitive compensation
* Professional development
* Affordable medical and dental coverage
* Retirement match
* Work-life balance through generous PTO
* Eight paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
* Adoption assistance
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
* Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
* Serve as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
* Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
* Assess and coordinate patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team: