A prestigious company is on the search for a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer. This will be a contract to hire role that will last for 6 months to begin and transition into a full time role. This role will be revolved around designing and developing enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions. This role will help with developing and implementing ETL processes and reports in support of business analytics. This person needs to have strong knowledge of data modelling, SQL, and data warehousing as well as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and Power BI.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 8 to 10 years related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of data modelling, SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms including: SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI) and other reporting tools (IBM Cognos).
- Available for travel to Company's domestic and international branches.