Posted in: Other in Milwaukee | Posted: |
We Are Hiring:
JOB TITLE:Registerd Nurse
LOCATION: Ascension Columbia St Mary's Hospital - Ozaukee
CITY, STATE: Mequon, WI
HOURS/WORK SCHEDULE/SHIFT: Part-time, Day, 32 hours. 1030-1900 with rotation to on call over night during the week and for 24 hours on weekend days and holidays rotating with the other OR RN staff..
What You Will Do:
Deliver professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures.
* Perform scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
* Perform circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
* Directly assist operating physician with surgical tasks including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as patient positioning.
* Prepare operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date required.
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
* One or more of the following required:
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Minnesota Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team: