Posted in: Other in Milwaukee | Posted: |
We are seeking a Surgical Technologist to work with our CUTTING-EDGE NEUROLOGY TEAM!We are the OR OF THE FUTURE!
At Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, we are changing lives and transforming the face of neuroscience worldwide.
WHERE TECHNOLOGY MEETS INNOVATION:
* Were leading the way with minimally invasive technology and next generation imaging.
* Aurora is the first program in the world using surgical tools with 3-D imaging and GPS positioning. These technologies allow us to safely remove brain tumors that were previously considered inoperable.
* Brain Surgery pairs with Aerospace Technology to create brain mapping and surgical guidance.
* Expanded Endonasal Approach (EEA) allows access to skull base tumors without the complications often seen with open skull base surgery.
* Minimally Invasive Robotic Techniques allows patients to remain awake during surgery and even use their smartphones,
* Our Neurology Team is a group of world-renowned neurosurgeons, neurologists and other specialists who strive to provide the most advanced, collaborative and compassionate care possible.
5 REASONS TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
* Safety is our TOP PRIOTIRY
* Your input matters and your voice will be heard
* Your potential is as unlimited as our opportunities
* We have a friendly, team-first culture where employees are valued by leadership
* Advocate Aurora Health is one of the top 10 health systems in the country
If you would like to be a part of a multidisciplinary team of experts wholl utilize the most innovative medical techniques and technologies available today this is the opportunity for you!
Want to learn more?Please feel free to contact me at
#WorkAtAurora, Surg Tech, Surgical Tech, Surgical Technologist,Neurosurgery, General Surgery, SA, Surgical Technologist, Neuroscience, ANII, Aurora Neuroscience Innovation Institute, Aurora Health Care, Advocate Aurora Health, Neuro, Neurological Disorders and Brain Tumors
Full-time, 1st shift (0700-1530)
Rotating call requirements
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providerscertification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA) needs to be obtained within 6 months unless department leader has determined it is not required.
Completion of an accredited or approved program in Surgical Technology.
REQUIRED FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE
Typically requires 2 years of experience in a Surgical Technologist position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Completion of a suturing class approved by supervisor.Proficient in all surgical specialties with expertise in a minimum of two.Advanced knowledge and skill of aseptic surgical techniques used in the preparation of materials, supplies and equipment for various surgical procedures and suturing.Demonstrated ability to anticipate and recognize physician's needs and changes that require unplanned or unanticipated interventions and respond appropriately.Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.Basic computer proficiency.