Publicado en: Ingeniería en Alemania | Última actualización: |
GLOBAL PROCESS MANAGER
Who is the client?
German global manufacturer present in over 120 countries for the last 75 years, with 30,000 employees in multicultural and multinational environments.
What is the role?
You will lead and coach the cross-organizational process improvement communities in the development discipline software to design, develop and deliver processes, methods and tools/features which helps the organization to improve continuously their productivity and to enable creativity and new ways of working. You will orchestrate various functions across the organization to enable synchronization between and standardization across organizations.
What does the role involve?
In this global role, your 3 core areas of responsibilities will be:
* You will partner with the various business units and cross functional communities to develop and enhance the frameworks of related SW development, support and management processes to drive customer engagement.
* You will drive strategic initiatives and ensure operational excellence along the product life cycle. As an expert of Agility, you will be the sparring partner for the cross functional projects to bring concept to market in most lean and efficient way.
* You will enhance global tool-chain of systems and applications used in the development and deployment environment to ensure a seamless integration of SW development, support and management processes.
As a corporate function, Global PPM, conceives, aligns and owns the frameworks that enable and expedite this overarching collaboration to further increase speed to market.
What do you need?
* Master in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration
* Proven track record in software development in agile and classical environment with focus on web and mobile, proven track record in embedded development is a plus
* At least 7 years of professional experience with distinguished expertise in project- and/or community-management in matrix organizations
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with a working knowledge of state-of-the-art systems and tool chains
* Strong coaching, moderating and stakeholder management skills
* Proven process management skills, proven praxis as SCRUM master is a plus
* Exceptional written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English; German is a plus
* Traveling up to 25%
Why should you apply?
You will drive the design of our overarching framework for software forward. This role offers you a unique chance to build a strong network across all the entire management team of our global business unites. In time this will be a big advantage to further develop your career into different directions. If you believe working with colleagues from different backgrounds and interaction across all hierarchical and functional levels will be enriching - join the team!
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- A tiempo completo
- 70.000 - 85.000 EUR/Anual