Publicado en: Otros en Alemania | Última actualización: |
Our client is driven in the mission to make pharmaceutical products of the highest quality affordable for everybody. Among their 550 employees some of the brightest talents in the industry develop, register, produce and market the latest generics. A family-owned business and they believe in entrepreneurship and flat hierarchies.
They have a track record of changing industry standards and continuously entering new markets to fuel our growth. Your expertise and commitment can make a difference to patients all over the world.
• Out-licensing of finished dosage forms (generics) to international B2B clients
• Manage existing and identify new clients, map them and define a sales growth strategy
• Establishment of long-term customer relationships and further development of existing business by identifying cross- and upselling potential
• Negotiate and close licensing and supply agreements including conduction of contract agreements
• Monitor business performance and take corrective actions to achieve key objectives
• Independent market analysis and determination of market potential as well as evaluation of distribution channels and product portfolio Interface to the areas of supply chain and customer operations as an impulse generator for cost, product and service optimization
• Regular business updates to senior management
YOUR SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree on business studies or life science, MBA beneficial
• Minimum 5 years strong licensing and sales experience of pharmaceutical finished dosage forms with proven track record. Innovative pharma and similar industries can be considered
• Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset • Hungry to build a portfolio and generate long term sales
• Creative and strong negotiation skills to reach objectives
• Excellent analytical and strategic skills
• Willingness to travel (around 40%)
• Proficient in English; German and other languages are an advantage
• Working for an internationally established company in the pharmaceutical industry.
• The opportunity to implement your own ideas in solving challenging tasks.
• Flexible working hours.
In return our client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package