Publicado en: Otros en Alemania | Última actualización: |
Our client is a globally focussed supplier of APIs’ and offers a comprehensive service from sourcing, development including chemical, galenical and intellectual property aspects through clinical trials and registration to supply and maintenance.
They wish to appoint a Sales / Business Development Manager who will be responsible for developing sales and new business opportunities in Western and Central Europe and the Nordic Countries.
* Take responsibility for the further expansion of our European customer base and develop long-term partnerships
* Within the scope of business development, identify possible cross-selling potentials of your customers and thus ensure the optimal use of business relations
* Conducting regular market and customer analyses, identifying new cooperation opportunities
* Through close cooperation with existing and new suppliers, you ensure continuous customer satisfaction and develop new long-term supplier relationships
* You will be a graduate or have comparable training. Ideally, you already have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of active pharmaceutical ingredients or in the pharmaceutical environment
* Your communication skills will enable you to evaluate and sustainably expand business relationships.
* Target-oriented networking is your key to long-term success
* You will have experience with price and contract negotiations in B2B business and display a professional approach even in critical negotiations
* Very good written and spoken English skills, further foreign language skills would be an advantage
* You relish opportunities for the creative freedom for the implementation of your ideas
* Prepared to relocate to Germany.
In return our client is offering an attractive salary and benefits package, including relocation assistance