Publicado en: Otros en Baden-Wurttemberg | Última actualización: |
Our global vendor is a recognized leader in laboratory software solutions. Supporting over 1500 customer sites they offer products and services to accelerate the R&D cycle, to allow labs to go live quicker and at a lower total cost. Their laboratory informatics platform consists of laboratory information management system (LIMS) available, embedded electronic laboratory notebook (ELN), laboratory execution system (LES), and scientific data management system (SDMS), as well as an advanced analytics solution
I am looking for experienced Project Managers with domain experience of LIMS, ELN or LES to serve as the primary liaison, between the company and multiple concurrent customer projects having primary responsibility for all project management tasks. This role will also encompass developing, managing, and communicating detailed project plans to ensure that tasks are completed on time, within budget, and meet or exceed specifications.
• Develop and maintain project timelines and resources. Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget. Mitigate risk. Monitors project deliverables and progress.
• Establish effective communication to ensure projects are completed in a timely and effective manner. Interface with customer and internal resources to convey project issues. Ensure expectations and deadlines are clearly understood from initiation through delivery.
• Interface with Professional Service Managers on project issues including timelines, resource allocations and project issues.
• Ensure availability of required resources for projects.
• Manage day-to-day project communication with clients and project team members, develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients and manage project-related expectations.
• Scientific Degree qualification subject such as biology, biotechnology, chemical engineering, informatics, or chemistry
• Experience in delivering at least one LIMS/ ELN/ LES implementation, upgrade, or optimization project. Ideally from a vendor organization.
• Strong project management and communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of GxP or similar laboratory practices and regulations
These roles can be remotely based, hybrid, or office based